Adultwork Forum
Profile deactivated - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help And Support (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: Profile deactivated (/showthread.php?tid=10907)

Profile deactivated - PeggyBoo - 12-03-2018

Hi Admin

Had an email this morning from webmaster to reverify my documents. All done and sent and now waiting.
No reason was given. They say it may take 24h until Wednesday ( it looks 48h to me). 
Can you check if the documents sent were ok? 

Do I have to verify every time I go on holiday?

I appreciate any help...thank you xxx

Update: All profiles from same group are deactivated. Shows that is a group issue and was hoping to hear from Admin by now and not be left in the dark.

RE: Profile deactivated - admin - 12-03-2018

Hi, the groups are fine, from the 3 profiles I know were deactivated only 2 were in the same group. If out of 1500 people 3 people got deactivated I am not sure its a group thing and I dont believe me taking 3 hours to reply is leaving you in the dark.

Out of those 3, one said they were in the UK while they arent.

RE: Profile deactivated - PeggyBoo - 12-03-2018

16 out of 17 members of my group got profile suspended.

Hi, profiles set to content provider.

AW are hard on non British/UK members.

Hi, 3 British accounts still active, non UK had their accounts limited. No live help on at the moment so no information at the moment. We'll ask for a reason but they are well within their rights to ask for reverification, which they may do periodically.

RE: Profile deactivated - PeggyBoo - 12-03-2018

no problem whatsoever...documents sent within an hour of receiving email.
Thank you for getting back to me

xxx

RE: Profile deactivated - Ms Dee - 12-03-2018

(12-03-2018, 19:28)admin Wrote: Hi, 3 British accounts still active, non UK had their accounts limited. No live help on at the moment so no information at the moment. We'll ask for a reason but they are well within their rights to ask for reverification, which they may do periodically.

Ok I do not understand I live in the UK and have for 22 years and my IP address should prove that too as I always use the same IP to log in although I registered 8 years ago with my SA passport.  So not sure what is going on as I also have 497 feedback all my photos are of me and in my private gallery even my recent ones still me with face showing.

Hi, not sure until we get to talk to them sorry.

RE: Profile deactivated - Jesica.jesica - 15-03-2018

(12-03-2018, 19:10)admin Wrote: Hi, profiles set to content provider.

AW are hard on non British/UK members.

Hi Admin i have a problem i made a profile and deactivated it will vrog me to approve and can enter into it thank you nikname is SHERY.MERY