Adultwork Forum
Not been paid please help admin - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help And Support (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: Not been paid please help admin (/showthread.php?tid=10481)

Pages: 1 2

Not been paid please help admin - sultryshelley - 20-09-2017

Hi admin, I have just checked my bank account and I have not been paid the correct amount. I worked the 16th and 17th and also had some movie views and pg gallery sales from earlier that week. I am on holiday at the moment and can't login to aw to work out exact figures but I believe I was due about £165 - £170. I have received just one payment into my bank on the  18th and it was just over £44 so I am missing over £100. Please can you check this for me and send the missing amount as my rent is due the day after I get back home. Many thanks. Sultryshelley

RE: Not been paid please help admin - sultryshelley - 20-09-2017

Going purely from memory it looks like I may have been paid what was earned on the 17th but no pay received for what I earned on the 16th or the movie and gallery views from the couple of days before that

RE: Not been paid please help admin - sultryshelley - 21-09-2017

Hi again admin. Getting a bit worried not to have had a reply yet as you are usually so quick. I really need the missing payment ASAP please as it is a large amount and is needed for my rent payment on Sunday. I can't phone or Skype you at the moment as I am out of the uk until tomorrow evening, so if you can respond on here I would be very grateful. Thank you

RE: Not been paid please help admin - LydiaKink - 21-09-2017

Admins super busy right now from what I can tell. But I'd recommend calling the office between 5-7pm tomorrow would be the quickest way to get it resolved if it isn't by then. Even if that means spending a few pounds on an int. call.

RE: Not been paid please help admin - sultryshelley - 21-09-2017

Thank you for your reply hailey, I appreciate it. I am in Europe so phone costs not an issue but can't find the number anywhere and only have it saved on my PC at home and not on my phone. I am home late tomorrow so will hopefully catch them before Sunday as that is rent day! Thank you again for the reply :-)

RE: Not been paid please help admin - LydiaKink - 22-09-2017

DMed you the number for the office x

RE: Not been paid please help admin - sultryshelley - 22-09-2017

Thank you so much hailey, you're a star :-)

RE: Not been paid please help admin - LydiaKink - 22-09-2017

(22-09-2017, 08:10)sultryshelley Wrote: Thank you so much hailey, you're a star :-)

No worries my darling, we've all been there Smile

RE: Not been paid please help admin - sultryshelley - 22-09-2017

All sorted now after a quick phone call to admin. Thank you everyone who has helped! :-)

RE: Not been paid please help admin - SwingingMilf - 22-09-2017

Would someone pls dm me the number as I havent been paid either. Thanks