Adultwork Forum
Have you ever......? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Have you ever......? (/showthread.php?tid=1045)

Pages: 1 2

Have you ever......? - SassyAnn - 25-07-2011

Have you ever found yourself doing something you've never done before and wondering what the heck you are doing? Do you then wonder if anyone else does it?

Tonight I was lying in bed reading all your posts (getting despondent about the lack of male pics), when I found myself kissing my boobs. Not a smoochy, sexy kiss, but a big smacker, I love you kiss.

Now DO NOT take the piss. It may seem bizarre to you, but then there may be things you find yourself doing, which you will in time come to write on this board. So cease fire guys!

Ax

RE: Have you ever......? - abcdef - 25-07-2011

i keep getting told i unconsciously stroke myself used to get told that on cam but OH & few others say i do it

RE: Have you ever......? - English Kate - 25-07-2011

I started to feel horny this morning while in bed and found myself putting redtube on and watching a gangbang and then some how I got my oscillator out and made myself have an orgasm. That was totally bizarre! Rather enjoyed it though Smile

RE: Have you ever......? - Freddo - 25-07-2011

I do not find any of that bizarre at all, In fact it all sounds very horny to me
Oh to have been a fly on the wall

RE: Have you ever......? - darkstranger - 26-07-2011

For some reason when I get home one of the first things I do is undo my button and zipp on my trousers. I also have a habit of sitting with my hands down my pants. I have nearly forgotten sometimes when on the rare occasion we have company.

RE: Have you ever......? - abcdef - 26-07-2011

u are not the only guy like that DS

RE: Have you ever......? - monty69 - 26-07-2011

As it is confession time, I have done that at home on more than one occasion. OH has asked to join in which has lead to fun - mind you dont know why but it is incredibly relaxing just playing with my balls - and not necessarily in a sexual way either.

I have managed not to do it in company other than the OH!!!

RE: Have you ever......? - Emily of Halifax - 26-07-2011

My OH does it all the time sometimes I think its like the security blanket thing either that or he is checking to make sure they are still there

RE: Have you ever......? - Freddo - 27-07-2011

(26-07-2011, 13:01)Emily of Halifax Wrote: My OH does it all the time sometimes I think its like the security blanket thing either that or he is checking to make sure they are still there

I definately think its to make sure they are still where they should be

RE: Have you ever......? - monty69 - 27-07-2011

Mind you Freddo, the cynic in me woudl say you can work that one out in about 5 seconds - so why are we still doing after 20 minutes?????