Adultwork Forum
creating and/or maintaining profiles for several service providers - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help And Support (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: creating and/or maintaining profiles for several service providers (/showthread.php?tid=10002)

creating and/or maintaining profiles for several service providers - needclarification - 14-02-2017

As the nominated computer literate and language literate friend to a number of service providers , it has oft fallen to me to create profiles and sometimes maintain them on their behalf.
It is NOT a GROUP...and does not require group management.

The AW system is seriously flawed in the respect that if I log in to or create  more than one account from the same IP address / browser / computer then ALL accounts accessed are flagged up as spurious in some regard...dual accounts , fake accounts or incorrect pictures etc etc ultimately resulting in the the closure of those profiles.
A recent example of this is that I set an account up for a service provider several years ago and it has quite happily existed ever since.
A few weeks ago another friend ( no computer access/savvy and limited command of English ) asked me to create a profile for her.

TWO SEPERATE PROVIDERS....TWO SEPERATE SETS OF PHOTOS...TWO SEPERATE PHONE NUMBERS 

And both subscribing to display their numbers as the were both actively enviting bussiness.

I thought that much was blarringly obvious.

Well....both accounts have now been suspended. One deactivated completely and one requiring verification that the photos are of the provider ( after several years of happily accepting payments of £1.20 a day with no arguement over the validity of the provider)

Surely the volume of 'HELP MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED ' type of posts in this very forum lay testament to a system that , although well intentioned, creates so many woes for bone fide profilers.

Anyhoo....

Is there a way a simple person such as myself...who is not a GROUP organiser and does not wish to be , can help friends who require a profile but lack the necessary equipment/ accumin .
Creating profiles is easy enough, but remarkably pointless if they are just going to be de-activated via over zealous security measures. 
Not to mention the CREDITS that go adrift with each closure...

I want to help people,.....but seemingly  the AW site barrs such acts of kindness.

Ideas on a postcard ....

Ju xx

RE: creating and/or maintaining profiles for several service providers - needclarification - 14-02-2017

Also...whats this all about...aint got a danny....

Hello needclarification

We noticed that you logged into your AdultWork.com account from a new device or location on Tuesday, 14 February at 19:27.  The details of that login are:

IP Address: 18xx.29.164.xx
   ISP: 188.xx.1x4.6.threembb.co.uk
   Browser: Desktop Chrome (56.0.2924.87) on Windows 7 (Windows NT 6.1)

If this was not you, we recommend changing your password immediately as somebody may have gained unauthorised access to your account.

You can view a list of your recent logins here:

https://www.adultwork.com/LoginHistory.asp

If you do not want to receive these notifications, manage your email preferences here:

How can AW detect login from a different device or location when I only just created the account 5 mins ago FROM THIS DEVICE and FROM THIS LOCATION

The plot thickens...or is it AW admin that thickens, the Jury is out 

Ju xx

RE: creating and/or maintaining profiles for several service providers - Strawberryblonde - 14-02-2017

Yes if I use a different device AW do send an email to inform you incase it wasn't you.

I also get this with one or two other websites I log into, it's not an uncommon security measure. Just make sure you never follow any links, or give anyone else your password.