Adultwork Forum

Full Version: unusual message?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just started geting this message each time click on 2 profiles who i've contacted, anyone had this as they seem geniune and have quite a lot of feedback?

The following problem(s) were detected:
  • Sorry, this profile cannot be accessed at this time. It is most likely that it has been suspended due to suspicion of it's authenticity.   
Hi, logout of your AW account then re-visit the profile to see if the same error appears on them.
ye done that several times in incognito, and on 2 different browsers but it still comes up but when i click on the other profile it doesnt show up not, just the other one.
ye done that several times in incognito, and on 2 different browsers but it still comes up but when i click on the other profile it doesnt show up not, just the other one.
It sounds like they've blocked the country you're in from viewing their profile ... I searched the words "Sorry, this member's profile" and found a help page that says

Some profiles may not be available for viewing if a Service Provider has opted to block certain countries from viewing their profile.