Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Direct chat - cannot hear the clients clearly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have searched this forum and can't see if anyone else has had this problem..I have been doing phone chat for a few weeks, and every call, some worse than others, I can hardly hear the client! The line is constantly breaking up, and is so muffled, I am having to hang up on calls, or they are hanging up on me because of such a bad line! It is so frustrating!

I know some men talk quietly or mumble anyway so they cannot be heard, which makes it worse as I am constantly asking them to repeat themselves due to a bad line?

There is not a problem with my phone, I phone clients in private cam if they give me their number, and no problems. It is when I get a call on direct chat?

I would appreciate any help!

Thanks xx
(26-10-2019, 23:14)scarlett-rose92- Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have searched this forum and can't see if anyone else has had this problem..I have been doing phone chat for a few weeks, and every call, some worse than others, I can hardly hear the client! The line is constantly breaking up, and is so muffled, I am having to hang up on calls, or they are hanging up on me because of such a bad line! It is so frustrating!

I know some men talk quietly or mumble anyway so they cannot be heard, which makes it worse as I am constantly asking them to repeat themselves due to a bad line?

There is not a problem with my phone, I phone clients in private cam if they give me their number, and no problems. It is when I get a call on direct chat?

I would appreciate any help!

Thanks xx

Quote:Yes,

This is happening to me that I cannot understand anything they say to the point they hang up too.
Its actually putting me off doing the phone calls