Adultwork Forum

Full Version: How to contact IM clients ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Just wondering if anyone knows how to do this.....I had an IM chat,  my internet dropped out (I am switching providers on Monday due to issues) and now I am back online and its all ok I cant contact him.

Is there a function somewhere that I can click on his name and it will open an email box ?

I have tried searching his name but he doesn't have a profile so I guess it wont come up that way.

Thank you
Hi, I don’t think you can email clients unless they have emailed you first. You can check on your client connections and I think send him a flirt or something like that x
(27-06-2019, 16:40)BITCHDOM Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I don’t think you can email clients unless they have emailed you first. You can check on your client connections and I think send him a flirt or something like that x

Oooh....Ok.  Thank you, I will have a look.  If they call then I can click on their name from the call list which generates the email box but       
  there doesnt seem to be a way with IM.